This page is for candidates to upload information about themselves and their campaign. Please ensure that you go through the entire survey (there are 43 questions in this survey). After you’re done, please click on the Submit button. Eldersburg Patch won’t receive your information unless the Submit button is clicked!
Three things to note on uploading pictures and video:
1. Please do not leave answers to questions 36 and 38 blank. We may not be able to retrieve pictures or video you upload if you don’t answer these!
2. If you wish to upload a photo and/or video, please click on the “Choose File” button to select the file and click “Upload” in questions 36 and 38. Your files will not be available to us unless the Upload button is clicked.
3. If you are unable to upload your photo and/or video, you can email the files to email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact Lisa Rossi with your questions and/or comments.
See More on Patch
- After 16 Years in Office, Sheriff Tregoning Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2014
- Toilet Activist Files to Run for Maryland Lt. Governor
- Poll: Americans Support Death Penalty For Terrorists
- Death Penalty Proponents Push for 2014 Referendum
- DeLeonardo Sets Sights on Becoming the Next Carroll County State's Attorney
Most Popular articles
- Update: One Dead in Collision on Rt. 91 in Finksburg Wednesday Morning
- Sykesville Man Arrested After Police Chase
- Commissioners Declare Carroll County a 'Second Amendment Sanctuary'
- Dream Home Carroll County: ‘Charming Home’ on 18.5 Acres
- Commissioners Host Forum on Proposed 'Second Amendment Preservation Resolution'