Carroll County Commissioner Agenda Jan. 2 through Jan. 6
See what's on the agenda this week for Carroll County's board of commissioners.
This weekly agenda is subject to change. Please call 410-386-2043 to confirm a meeting you plan to attend. All meetings will be held at the Carroll County Office Building Room 311. (Unless otherwise noted). Visit www.carr.org for more county information.
Monday, Jan. 2: County Offices Closed for the New Year’s Day Holiday
Tuesday, Jan. 3
10 a.m.: Closed Administrative Session
1:30 p.m.: Board of County Commissioners Open Session
- Public Comment
- Presentation of the Emergency Shelter Grant by Jolene Sullivan, Department of Citizen Services
- Bid Approval, Traffic & Transportation by Tom Rio, Engineering Services Department and Richard Shelton, Bureau of Purchasing
- Revised Flood Insurance Rate Maps by Tom Devilbiss, Department of Land Use, Planning & Development
- Closed Session, Land Acquisition
Wednesday, Jan. 4
12 p.m.: Maryland Association of Counties Winter Conference Cambridge, Maryland attended by Commissioners Howard, Rothschild and Frazier.
6:30 p.m.: Carroll County Farm Bureau Legislative Dinner Westminster, Maryland attended by Commissioners Roush & Shoemaker.
Thursday, Jan. 5
7:30 a.m.: Maryland Association of Counties Winter Conference Cambridge, Maryland attended by Commissioners Howard, Rothschild, Roush and Frazier.
Friday, Jan. 6
8 a.m.: Maryland Association of Counties Winter Conference Cambridge, Maryland attended Commissioners Rothschild and Frazier.
8 a.m.: Economic Development Summit at Carroll Community College attended by Commissioners Howard and Roush.
- Jan. 19, 9 a.m.: Rededication of Freedom Shrine, County Office Building, 3rd Floor
- Jan. 19, 1:30 p.m.: Carroll County Regional Airport Future DISCUSSION only, County Office Building, Room 311
- Jan. 26, 6:30 p.m.: Board of County Commissioners Evening Session, Hampstead Town Hall