Carroll County Weather: Snow Possible For Friday
Carroll County is awaiting its first significant snowfall of 2013.
Carroll County residents could be in for their first big snowfall of 2013 this weekend.
Forecasts vary, but a storm projected to reach the Baltimore metro area on Friday could dump a few inches of powder just in time for the weekend.
Weather.com forecasts about 1-to-3 inches of snow for the area, depending upon the forecast models.
Weather.gov forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow on Friday with a 40 percent chance of accumulation Friday night.
The projected high for Friday is 26 degrees, with a low of 17 degrees.
There's also a 70 percent chance of snow Wednesday night into Thursday morning, according to Weather.gov. A weather outlook from the National Weather Service states "a clipper system may produce light snowfall accumulations" Wednesday night.
Temperatures all week will reach no higher than the upper 20s, with lows reaching the teens, and on Saturday night, perhaps single digits.