Comings and Goings: Town Mall Welcomes Treat Shop, Legends Cafe and More
New businesses have found a home at Town Mall in Westminster.
Christmas is in three months and Town Mall is gearing up for the shopping season with new stores and restaurants.
Legend's Cafe has relocated to Town Mall, taking the space that was formerly Time Out Sports Bar. Owners Amy and Jim Fields (a.k.a. hostess and chef respectively) will continue to operate a family friendly restaurant in the new space.
The Treat Shop has relocated to the Town Mall. All the Treat Shop goodies can be found in the store across from Regal Cinemas. In addition to hand-made chocolates, made onsite, the Treat Shop also has an old fashioned soda machine, hand scooped ice cream and gifts.
Toys "R" Us Express has returned to the mall at least through the holidays. The store has taken the space that was formerly Children's Place.
Other Mall news:
- Kitchen Collection will open in the next couple weeks
- Goldbuyers at the Mall has moved from a cart to a storefront next to Chic fil-A
- Games Workshop has closed
- Subway renovated its storefront
- Casa Rico is now offering Indian food as well as Mexican