Sykesville Town Council Agenda: Military Memorial, Community Garden and More
The Town Council meets tonight at 7 p.m. in the Town House.
The Sykesville Mayor and Town Council Meeting will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Town House off of Main Street.
Tonight's meeting is open to the public and citizen comments are heard by the council towards the end of the meeting.
Items on the agenda include:
- Citizen Award - Presentation
- Military Memorial – Proposed Design
- Community Garden - Presentation
- Public Safety Report
- Ethics Ordinance – Public Hearing
- Proposed Code Amendment - Helmet Safety – Public Hearing
- Proposed Operating Budget Preparation Schedule
- Annexation Resolution – Introduction
Find the complete agenda and more information here.