The bad news: expect a dreary week ahead with blustery winds, rain, sleet and snow, and not too much sun. The good news: we’ll get that out of the way in time, according to the National Weather Service (NWS), to have a good-looking weekend.
We should see sunny skies Monday, but it will be a blustery day, with northwest winds gusting as fast as 30 mph. Temperatures will reach about 40 degrees, dropping to the mid-20s at night.
Clouds will increase Tuesday, when we’ll see a high temperature in the mid-40s, dropping to the low-30s at night. There’s a 60 percent chance of rain and snow Tuesday night, turning mostly to snow after 1 a.m.
There’s an 80 percent chance of snow Wednesday, with temperatures in the mid-30s during the day. Temperatures will drop to the high-20s at night, when snow is likely until about 4 a.m.
Skies should be partly sunny on Thursday, with a high temperature in the high-30s during the day, dropping to the high-20s at night.
Friday looks sunny with temperatures in the mid-40s.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Get to Work! Job Openings in Eldersburg and Carroll County
- Dream Home Eldersburg: 5-Bedroom, 4-Bathroom Energy Efficient Home
- What’s the Going Rate For Lawn Service in Eldersburg and Sykesville?
- Homes for Sale in Eldersburg This Week
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?