The weekly agenda is subject to change. Please call 410-386-2043 to confirm a meeting you plan to attend.
All meetings will be held at the Carroll County Office Building Room 311. (Unless otherwise noted). Visit the Carroll County Government website here for more information.
Monday, Feb. 6
No scheduled meetings or events.
Tuesday, Feb. 7
9 a.m.: Joint Board of County Commissioners/Cabinet Session at Bear Branch Nature Center in Westminster.
6 p.m.: The Kiwanis Club of Westminster, Inc. 80th Charter Anniversary Night in Westminster, Maryland. Commissioners Howard, Rothschild, Roush, Frazier, and Shoemaker will be in attendance.
Wednesday, Feb. 8
10 a.m.: Maryland Association of Counties Legislative Committee Meeting in Annapolis. Commissioners Rothschild and Frazier will be in attendance.
5 p.m.: Carroll County Board of Education Meeting in Westminster. Commissioner Howard will be in attendance.
6:30 p.m.: District 2 Business Council Meeting at the Finksburg Public Library. Commissioner Shoemaker will be in attendance.
Thursday, Feb. 9
8 a.m.: Shock Trauma Board Meeting in Baltimore. Commissioner Shoemaker will be in attendance.
10 a.m.: Board of County Commissioners open session meeting. Agenda items include:
- Public Comment
- Public Hearing for Proposed Amendments to Chapter 71 - Adequate Public Facilities and Concurrency Management as recommended in the FY11 Concurrency Management Report.
- Bid Approval - Design Services for Public Safety, training center renovation.
- Bid Approval - Fire Suppression Water Storage Tank Project on Uniontown Road.
- Approval of Streamlined Annual Plan (FY2012) for the Carroll County Bureau of Housing
- Announcement regarding the direction of the Carroll County Department of Economic Development
7 p.m.: Main Street Community Safety & Enhancement Project in Hampstead. Commissioner Shoemaker will be in attendance.
Friday, Feb. 10
6:30 p.m.: Church of the Open Door Annual Sweetheart Banquet in Westminster. Commissioners Rothschild, Frazier, and Shoemaker will be in attendance.