Carroll Hospital Center Auxiliary and Carroll Hospice
to kick off holiday season with A Season to Remember
The Carroll Hospital Center Auxiliary and Carroll Hospice are kicking off the holiday season with A Season to Remember, a week-long celebration from Monday, November 26 to Monday, December 3. The celebration includes a range of events to honor and memorialize special people, cherished loved ones and pets during the holidays. The event also will include a variety of musical performances by talented local youth musicians.
Special events being held at this year’s A Season to Remember include:
• Festival of Trees taking place from Monday, November 26 to December 3, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the Carroll Hospital Center main lobby. Creatively decorated holiday trees will be on display and up for auction. Bidding ends at 6 p.m. on December 3.
• Tree of Lights Ceremony taking place on Monday, November 26 at 7 p.m. in the hospital’s main lobby
• Tea with Mrs. Claus on Wednesday, November 28 from 4 to 6 p.m. in the hospital’s main lobby. Call for seating and tickets.
• Memorial Tree Ceremony being held on Monday, December 3 at 7 p.m. at Carroll Hospice Dove House
• Visits with Santa taking place at various dates and times in the hospital’s main lobby. Children can visit with Santa and guests can enjoy musical entertainment by Carroll County Public Schools students throughout the week. Visit www.CarrollHospice.org for specific dates and times.
For more information on A Season to Remember events including schedules, ornament purchasing order forms and event brochures, please visit www.CarrollHospice.org or call 410-871-7220.
Carroll Hospital Center is a nonprofit, acute care facility offering the latest in medical technology, experienced medical professionals in a variety of specialties and a continuum of programs and services to meet the needs of the community.