Tonight's meeting is open to the public and citizen comments are heard by the council towards the end of the meeting.
Items on the agenda include:
- An update on the Military Memorial.
- Bids for Parking Lot Paving of the Town House, Sandosky, and McElroy Lots.
- An update on the Phase II Watershed Implementation Plan.
- The Century High School Homecoming Parade on Monday, Oct. 17th at 5 p.m.
- Halloween on Monday, October 31, 2011, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Appointment of the Maintenance Worker.
Find the complete agenda and more information here.