The Sykesville mayor and town council will meet at 7 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 28. for a regularly scheduled meeting. The following is the posted agenda.
Call to Order – Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes – Approval – January 14, 2013
- Public Safety Report, Chief Williams
- Treasurer’s Report, Irma Bast
- Council Committee Reports
- Freedom Area Planning Process Sykesville Listening Session January 30
- Appointment of Post Office Employees – Dawn Ashbacher, Town Manager
- Council Member Keenan’s FY 2013 Stipend – Council Member Keenan
- Transfer of Main Street Association funds – Ivy Wells, Main Street Manage
- Visitor Center / Post Office move to Town House – Dawn Ashbacher
- Ordinance Amendment for Mutual Aid Agreements – Dawn Ashbacher
- Howard County Mutual Aid Agreement for South Branch Park – Chief Williams
- Ethics Ordinance Amendment – Dawn Ashbacher
- Sale of Town Properties
What issues do you want to see the mayor and town council discussing? Tell us in comments.