This location of Merritt Athletic Clubs is just north of Route 26 on Route 32. It is a very clean and modern club, with an indoor pool area and an outdoor water area for families. There are water slides, a toddler pool and a lazy river. It has a women's only workout room and a facility for parents working out to watch their kids. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 6pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator and ramps to the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Military, Senior, Student
- Membership info: http://www.merrittclubs.com/membership-info/index.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 5
- Pool length: 25 Meters
- Diving: No